Lamborghini is the name of a car brand of Italy and a large manufacturer of all the luxury cars and sports cars. There is an interesting fact about this brand Lamborghini. Lamborghini also formerly manufactured SUV’s which are owned by Volkswagen group only through the brand division subsidiary Audi. The first manufacturing of Lamborghini is done in Italy along with its entire team and production facility. The headquarters of the Lamborghini is located in Sant’Agata Bolognese in Italy. This headquarters is established in the year 1963. Almost all the people know this popular car brand as Lamborghini, but it has a former and first name. The former name of Lamborghini is Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. Its parent side company is the Audi.
There are even subsidiaries for Lamborghini. They are as follows-
2. Italdesign Giugiaro
The key people who founded and processed the best work in the company are Stefano Domenicali, CEO, Stephan Winkelmann, President, Filippo Perini, Director, Centro Stile. This company produces mostly sports cars for racing and luxury cars a little in precious. The main reason for Ferruccio Lamborghini for establishing this car brand is to compete with all the other cars of high posh and luxury in those days. The best established marques in those times is Ferrari. He introduced Lamborghini to compete with Ferrari too. As soon as the company was started, it gained world wide acclaim and that’s from 1966 it was a complete competitor of all the cars. New products were introduced and brought growth in the market which increased productivity further more but in the late 2000’s during the main event of worldwide financial and other crisis, Lamborghini’s sales got doomed by 50 percent.
Lamborghini manufactures sports cars and complete V12 engine only for Offshore power racing boats. Lamborghini produced Aventador, a luxury and a sports car powered with V12 Engine and a sports car Huracan powered with V10 Engine.
The Lamborghini V12 Engine is a 60degree petrol consumption engine designed and developed by engineers in Lamborghini. This is the first internal combustion engine that is produced by the Lamborghini company. There is also a car 6.5 litre version by Lamborghini. That car is named as Lamborghini Murcielago, before replacing the engine V12 in the new design of Lamborghini Aventador. The V12 Engine is also a typical Formula One engine.
Combustion Chamber configurations foe Engine V12-
60 degrees V12 Petrol Engine
Displacement– 3.5, 3.9, 6.2, 6.5
Cylinder bore– 3.5, 6.2, 6.5 respectively.
Piston Stroke– 3.5, 6.2, 6.5 respectively.
Cylinder block Alloy– Cast Aluminium alloy
Cylinder Head Alloy– Cast Aluminium alloy
Valvetrain– Double overhead cam shaft.
Compression Ratio– 6.2: 11.1:1
Fuel System– Water Carburettors and electronic multi point sequential fuel injection.
Fuel Type– Petrol and Gasoline
Oil System– Wet sump and Dry sump
Cooling System– Water Cooled System.
Lamborghini made all the improvements and stepped into the Formula One Racing with Turbocharged engines. Former Ferrari designer was appointed to design and build the one same as the V12 Engine by Lamborghini. This made Lamborghini to have the taste of Formula One Racing. This made it win the race with fellow competitors namely Honda, Renault, Ford and Ferrari who also made their own engine.
The V12 Engine is used in many cars of Lamborghini which made all the people to call them Beasts. The names of the beasts are given below-
1. Lamborghini 350GT
2. Lamborghini Miura
3. Lamborghini Espada
4. Lamborghini Countach
5. Lamborghini LM002
6. Lamborghini Diablo
7. Lamborghini Murcielago
These are the cars designed with V12 Engine of Lamborghini.
The Lamborghini is building its empire in such a way that we can even scent the smell of the nuts. As of 2015, Lamborghini automobiles consists of two types of model lines. V12 Powered Aventador and V10 powered Huracan.
Lamborghini also produces marine engines and it is manufactured by separate block Motori Marini Lamborghini. It produces engines with large V12 marine engine block for the off shores in the entire world and they are especially Class 1 Power Boats. It is very fast and very quick when compared to all others in their type.
In the late 1980’s Lamborghini also showed interest in motor cycling. It even designed and manufactured a limited production of 1,000 cubic centimeters sports motor cycle. The body is completely plastic and is fully functionally integrated with front fairing into the fuel tank supply. It also has a cover seat designed excellent ending at the rear tail. These are the specifications of the bike produced by Lamborghini. These motor cycles are designed by Lamborghini Stylists and Designers and are sequentially produced by French Boxer Bikes.
Lamborghini also released its branded merchandise. It produces a large variety of Lamborghini Branded consumer goods and other goods including models, housing goods, clothing wear, bags, electronics, fashion accessories and many more. The best in those are Laptops and Electronics.
The Lamborghini Symbol is the key part of building Lamborghini. It is the Bull fighting. Its identity is taken and is given to Lamborghini. A renowned breeder called Lamborghini a Taurus himself who was much impressed with the majestic and spell binding animals that he made to adopt a bull race. This Lamborghini reminded him of his dream of Bull Race. This was taken by Lamborghini after releasing and getting reviews about the two cars. The auto maker will continue to the new breath taking looks of Lamborghini and interconnect the bull fighting in future years.
The list of Lamborghini Concept Vehicles-
The Lamborghini is very much interested in automobiles as it has a huge craze in this sector when compared to all other sectors. There is some list of concept vehicles designed by Lamborghini Specialists and Designers.
They are as follows-
1. Lamborghini 350 GTV in 1963, consists of a V12 Engine.
2. Lamborghini Flying Star II in 1966, consists ofV12 Engine.
3. Lamborghini 400 GT Monza in 1967, consists of V12 Engine.
4. Lamborghini Marzal in 1967, consists of Straight 6 Engine.
5. Lamborghini Bravo in 1974, consists of V8 Engine.
6. Lamborghini Cheetah in 1977, consists of Chrysler V8 Engine.
7. Lamborghini Faena in 1978, consists of V12 Engine.
8. Lamborghini Athon in 1980, consists of V8 Engine.
9. Lamborghini LM001 in 1981, consists of AMC V8 Engine.
10. Lamborghini LM002 in 1982, consists of V12 Engine.
11. Lamborghini Marco Polo in 1982 in Bologna Motor show.
12. Lamborghini LM003 in 1982, consists of VM MOTORI STRAIGHT-5 Diesel Engine.
13. Lamborghini LM004 in 1986, consists of V12 Marine Engine.
14. Lamborghini Portofino in 1987, consists of V8 Engine.
15. Lamborghini bertone Genesis in 1988, consists ofV12 Engine.
16. Lamborghini Cala in 1995, consists of V10 Engine.
17. Lamborghini Zagato Raptor in 1996, consists ofV12 Engine.
18. Lamborghini P147 Canto in 1998, consists of V12 Engine.
19. Lamborghjini P147 Acosta in 1998, consists of V12 Engine.
20. Lamborghini Concept S in 2005, consists of V10 Engine.
21. Lamborghini Miura in 2006, consists of V10 Engine.
22. Lamborghini Estoque in 2008, consists of V10 Engine.
23. Lamborghini Urus in 2012, consists of V8 Engine.
24. Lamborghini Egoista in 2013, consists of V10 Engine.
25. Lamborghini Asterion in 2014, consists of V10 Engine and PHEV.
Lamborghini is one of the top most leading automobile manufacturers in the entire world. It is famous mostly for racing cars and luxury cars. The height of the car from the ground, which is known as Ground Clearance is very low for these cars. So the speed will be very high as the shape of the car is aerodynamic in shape. These are all noted and there is a list of Lamborghini automobiles released with models and type of engine used.
List Of Lamborghini Automobiles-
They are as follows-
1. Lamborghini 350GT with V12 Engine. Its top speed is 254km/hr.
2. Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2 with V12 Engine. Its top speed is 249 km/hr.
3. Lamborghini Miura with V12 Engine. Its top speed is 290 km/hr.
4. Lamborghini Espada with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 290 km/hr.
5. Lamborghini Islero with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 245 km/hr.
6. Lamborghini Urraco with V8 Engine. It has a top speed of 230 km/hr.
7. Lamborghini Countach with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 305 km/hr.
8. Lamborghini Silhouette with V8 Engine. It has a top speed of 260 km/hr.
9. Lamborghini Jalpa with V8 Engine. It has a top speed of 260 km/hr.
10. Lamborghini Diablo with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 330 km/hr.
11. Lamborghini Murcielago with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 330 km/hr.
12. Lamborghini Gallardo with V10 Engine. It has a top speed of 309 km/hr.
13. Lamborghini Reventon with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 355.98 km/hr.
14. Lamborghini Aventador with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 349 km/hr.
15. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento with V10 Engine. It has a top speed of 352 km/hr.
16. Lamborghini Veneno with V12 Engine. It has a top speed of 356 km/hr.
17. Lamborghini Egoista with V10 Engine. It has a top speed of 325 km/hr.
18. Lamborghini Huracan with V10 Engine. It has a top speed of 325 km/hr.
19. Lamborghini Centenario with V12 engine. It has a top speed of 349 km/hr. It is the latest model of all the available Lamborghini models available as of now in the market.
As we observe we see that almost all the Lamborghini cars have V12 Engine the first most. The V10 Engine is then followed by V12 Engine.
These are the list of Lamborghini cars available.